CANNABIS CARAMEL SAUCE - 11.23.2014
- medium-sized saucepan
- 1 cup brown sugar, packed
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup CannaButter
- ½ cup water, distilled
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
mason jar w/ lid
- Mix the brown sugar, granulated sugar, heavy cream, CannaButter, water and salt together in saucepan over medium heat.
- Whisk constantly and gently for 8 minutes, or until sauce starts to thicken. Be careful not to burn. Adjust heat as necessary.
- Stir in the vanilla extract and heat for an additional minute.
- Turn off stove and remove pan from the heat. Allow sauce to cool for 5 minutes.
- Transfer caramel sauce to mason jar. Use spatula to scrape all sauce from the pan.
- Refrigerate until cold. Keep in the refrigerator.