PEANUT BUTTER CANNA-KISS COOKIES - 12.07.2014
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 1/2 cup CannaButter, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1 egg
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 cups flour (or CannaFlour)
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup sugar (for coating)
- 24 Hershey kisses, unwrapped
- Beat together sugar, brown sugar, CannaButter and peanut butter in bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add egg, vanilla and salt, beating until mixed well.
- Add flour and baking soda, continue beating until all ingredients are mixed.
- Refrigerate dough for 30 minutes to firm. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Shape dough into inch-round balls. Rough cookie dough balls into sugar, place an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 8 minutes or until very lightly golden brown.
- Immediately press a chocolate kiss into the middle of each cookie, cookie will crack around edges. Transfer cookie to cooking racks.
- Cool for 10 minutes before serving.