Rocky Road Canna-Bites
Time Required: 45 minutes
Yields 24 Pieces
What You Need:
8″x 8″ aluminum baking pan
2½ cups of milk chocolate chips
⅓ cup of CannaButter
4 cups of marshmallows cut in half (use a combo of white and pink)
1 cup of unsalted roasted peanuts (or nuts of your choice)
½ cup of toasted coconut
½ cup of glazed cherries
- Grease baking pan with about 1 tablespoon Cannabutter; leave the rest for the later.
- Place chocolate into a large microwave safe bowl and heat on medium heat for 30 second intervals, stirring until melted.
- Combine the rest of the Cannabutter with the melted chocolate. Microwave for 15 seconds until the Cannabutter is fully melted and stir into the chocolate until both are well mixed.
- Pour in marshmallows, peanuts, coconut and glazed cherries. Mix together.
- Pour into the baking pan and chill in fridge until firm. Cut and serve.